Chemyx Stainless Steel Syringes
Item No: SS006
In Stock - Same Day Shipping
Machined for high-pressure applications, these stainless steel syringes are the most powerful available for the Chemyx syringe-pump product line. Built with stainless steel, these precision-machined syringes are resistant to corrosive materials and are best paired with the Fusion 4000-X or Fusion 6000-X high-pressure syringe pumps, which accommodate high-pressure applications.
- The Stainless Steel Syringes are made of 316 Stainless Steel.
- Syringes are available in 6, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, and 300 ml sizes with removable replaceable fitting tips.
- The available fittings are Genuine SWAGELOK® syringe to tube fittings in 1/16, 1/8 and 1/4 inch sizes and metric sizes 3mm and 6mm. A Luer lock end fitting and hose barb fittings in 1/8 and 1/4 inch sizes are also available. All fitting tips are interchangeable with all syringes (6 to 300 ml) in the series.
- Syringe Tip Thread – 1/8″ NPT
- See Chemyx Stainless Steel Syringe Max Pressure
- Chemyx pump with high-pressure stainless steel syringes cannot be used with gas testing, gas input, or output.
- 200mL syringe is not compatible with the old model Nexus 6000.
- Chemyx Stainless Steel Syringes & Fittings & Luer and Swagelok Fittings