Out of Stock - Contact us for more information.
Fusion One Product Update
The Fusion one is phased out of our product line. We look forward to serving you with new, exciting products in the coming months.
If you have any questions, contact a Customer Care representative at +1 281-277-5499 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hybrid Laboratory Medical Syringe Pump
- Medical & research hybrid
- Intermittent and manual bolus
- Occlusion detection
- Event recording & optional running battery
- USB, RS232, for PC control
The Fusion One is the first system to merge laboratory precision with medical features to create the first medical research infusion pump. This infusion pump contains a micro stepping motor along with a suite of clinical features including bolus, occlusion, and optional event recording functions.
The system is driven via a keypad and alphanumeric monochrome LCD screen.
Designed for Animal Infusion
The Fusion One syringe pump is designed for small and medium animal infusion. Operators do not need to measure the syringe inner diameter for the system to work – especially useful with pre-filled syringes. The system is also syringe-make independent, meaning there are no restrictions on the brand of syringes that can be used.
- Constant infusion
- Constant and intermittent bolus
- Different occlusion levels
- Localized pump event recording (Advanced & GLP)
- Rechargeable battery options for power interruptions (Optional)
What’s in the Box:
- Fusion One Syringe Infusion Pump
- Power Cable
- System Manual