Each of the Chemyx Stainless Steel Syringes come with two syringe O-rings for its specific size (sizes include 6 mL, 20 mL, 50 mL, 100 mL, 200 mL (44mm) and 200 mL (55mm), you can purchase additional O-rings here. To see all of the available Chemyx Stainless Steel Syringes click here, you can select your size in the drop-down. To replace the o-rings follow these steps:
1. Pull the plunger out if the stainless steel syringe.
You will see the o-rings in green below (o-rings are sold in black only):
2. Take a thick needle (or similar tool) and tuck it under the O-ring like this.
Make sure to use something that will not cut through the o-ring.
3. Repeat for both of the o-rings.
The stainless steel plunger will look like this without the o-rings on it. Ready for you to replace it with another set.
4. Replace with a new set by sliding one on the front of the plunger like this.
The should slide o-ring should slide on easily and fit securely. If this is not the case, make sure you have the proper size o-ring for your Chemyx Stainless Steel Syringe, see all available boring sizes here.
5. Then slide the other o-ring from the left side like this:
This way the o-ring can easily slide into the ridges of the other side.
If you have any questions about how to assemble and replace your o-rings on your Chemyx Stainless Steel Syringes you can contact Chemyx by clicking here.