Chemyx provides free downloads for LabVIEW™ and MATLAB™ as a courtesy to our customers. This service is not supported by Chemyx, all customers are responsible for solving any technical issues related to LabView and MATLAB computer control.
Downloads for Windows:
- Make sure to have MATLAB installed and Microsoft Windows.
- The computer must be equipped with a serial port or a USB port.
- You will need either an USB-B cable or a RS232-USB adapter cable.
- Make sure that your computer meets the requirements.
- Connect the syringe pump to the computer.
- Run any of the above examples.
- Make sure to select the right port and the Baud rate before interacting with the syringe pump.
Running the GUI Examples
- Click on the link for either the Basic GUI or Advanced GUI example.
- After you click the link the zip file should download. Once the download is complete click the arrow and select show in folder.
- Right click the zip file and select extract all. This will create a folder called chemyx-fusion-matlab-basic-gui-v0.2 or chemyx-fusion-matlab-advanced-gui-v0.2.
- Open this folder and double click pump_gui2.m. This will open the gui in matlab. Running the file and an overview of its software is found in the MATLAB section.
3-Clause BSD License (opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause)
Warranty and Support:
This software and driver are provided by Chemyx “as is” and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall Chemyx or any Contributor be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special exemplary, or consequential damage (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services, loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption). However caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of the provided driver or software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Chemyx does not warrant that the functions contained in the provided driver and software will meet any requirement or that the operation of the software will be error free.
Chemyx does not provide technical support for the driver and software described here.
The software and driver described here are freeware to control Chemyx syringe and small infusion pumps.