Follow these steps to set the temperature control on the Fusion 6000 High-Pressure Syringe Pump and Fusion 6000-X High-Pressure Syringe Pump. Available in two sizes: 20mL and 100mL and it heats up to 80°C.
- Place the heating sleeve on the syringe:
- Place the syringe with the heating sleeve onto the syringe pump.
- Plug the heating sleeve cable into the syringe.
- Select “Temperature” on the syringe pump’s touch screen.
- Once you are in the ‘Temperature Settings’ screen you will be able to see the ‘Target Temperature’ with the temperature number from 0 to 80 (max) °C to the right.
- You can change this temperature by touching the number to select it and using the keypad to the right of the syringe pump to set your temperature.
Please note that in the ‘Temperature Settings’ there are three functions: you can select the one you want by using the touch screen to select the one you want including:
Start Heater with Flow
Pre-Heat then Start Flow
Use Heater Timer
If you need additional help you can call email us at firstname.lastname@example.org